1. The moisture in canned or home-prepared food is absolutely vital to your cat's urinary tract health
2. Most dry foods rely on grain-based proteins that have low biological value for obligate carnivores (cats)
3. The carbohydrates in dry food are high and harm a cat's blood sugar and insulin balance
4. Many dry foods contain ingredients that are allergenic to cats
5. Many dry foods contain soy ingredients that can harm a cat's thyroid gland
FOLLOW us on Facebook to get these Bites in your news feed.