1. The moisture in canned or home-prepared food is absolutely vital to your cat's urinary tract health
2. Most dry foods rely on grain-based proteins that have low biological value for obligate carnivores (cats)
3. The carbohydrates in dry food are high and harm a cat's blood sugar and insulin balance
4. Many dry foods contain ingredients that are allergenic to cats
5. Many dry foods contain soy ingredients that can harm a cat's thyroid gland
FOLLOW us on Facebook to get these Bites in your news feed.
Follow us on Facebook to get these L'il Bites in your news feed.
Follow us on Twitter where we're Tweetin' too.
L'il Bite Tags
If the information on this site is useful to you, kindly consider a financial contribution by clicking on this handy "Buy Now" button. Your financial support is not tax deductible. No amount is too small. Or too large, actually, so feel free to go for it.